Sunday, December 6, 2015

IDT 516 Update


This last week I have managed to make some really good progress with my project.  I created another quiz and sent it out to over 15 people. I received about 7 submissions from the group. By using text message and email along with twitter I was able to reach a few people that I couldn't connect with on twitter. This week test had submission from equal amounts of fans and basketball officials. It sparked some great conversation when I saw them during games we were working together. This has turned out to be a good way to engage my fellow officials and fans that I know. After this project I will try to create more test as the season goes along.

I still need to work the bugs out of the grading process. I will have to run a few test to see what the front end of the test and results look like.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Quintin,

    I think one of the best parts of the learning process is figuring out the bugs. It happens in every lesson and makes us better educators, but your lesson sounds really fun and engaging- I hope you find it as successful as you hoped for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all have wrinkles to iron out with our projects. Sounds like you had some good engagement. Great job!

    ReplyDelete