Thursday, November 19, 2015

IDT 516-Rules Training for Referees and Fans

         IDT 516 Final Project
       After week one of my project it has been taken shape very well. I'm using twitter to house the test that I made in Google forms to create. I used a quiz from the National Federation of State High School Associations. It is the governing body that oversees that rules by which all high school in the nation play their sports by.  At the state level, I'm a member of the Illinois High School Sports Association so this test will be different from what the officials in this state will see. This made it a great tool for presenting unique quiz questions.

I already and sent out my first 5 question basketball quiz to 10 or so people and gotten a few to take the quiz. I plan to create a new one each week and send results back via message on twitter.  I should have some results in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment